Our first paper machine starts to operate

In 1870, the paper mill is bought by Leykam, a corporation from Gradec (in German: Graz), which is subsequently renamed into Leykam-Josefsthal after the wife of the previous owner, Josepha. Then, in the year 1872, a revolution occurs: the paper mill gets its first paper machine with the wire width of 142 centimetres. Soon after, a calender and a warehouse are added.